Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How Goddess Torrance collars helpless wimps

How Goddess Torrance collars helpless wimps

I am a poor little wimp and I have just given up trying to date Women. I am now 46 years old and have been working as a High School teacher for the last16 years. My parents have basically disowned me because of his reclusive attitude and so I now live by himself in a small studio apartment. I make about 2000 dollars a month and found it somewhat difficult to save money on my salary. Yet in spite of this reality, I am very attracted to beautiful Women but I now realize my chances of dating one were very slim, almost impossible due to his very wimp attitude and rather small body. And yes, I am not attractive in another very important way: I have a very tiny little penis and an intimate secret to go with it: I am very excited by Women making fun of his tiny little dick and taking advantage of him as well.

I saved some money and bought a computer so that in his spare time he could explore some of the things I was interested in. And obviously I found beautiful Women on the internet and eventually began to masturbate to their photos. One night I discovered a beautiful and devious Goddess named Goddess Torrance and began to communicate with Her on yahoo messenger. We chatted a bit and eventually Goddess Torrance had me, Her poor little wimp making all kinds of intimate confessions to Her about what a little wimp I am, how tiny my penis is, his sexual history and how what I really needed was Goddess like Her to control my sexual vacuum in his empty life.

I really didn’t have a choice anymore, that is once I had recently revealed all the details of my pathetically wimpy life to Goddess Torrance during our initial chats on Yahoo messenger. After discovering how tiny the helpless wimp was –She knew all along- She had made poor little wimp give all the humiliating details about his tiny little penis and all the ways it had influenced his little wimp life from the time I had to take showers in gym class up until I had literally “given up” trying to date Women altogether. After revealing all his intimate “little secrets” to Goddess Torrance I felt helpless to question Her newfound authority. She then made him pledge his loyalty to Her as one of Her tiny pin dick wimp slaves, and now She knew She had him right where She wanted him.

more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment